The Sterling Silver 'Uma Huggie Earrings in Silver & Freshwater Pearl' from Nicole Fendel are simple yet elegant. These lightweight hoops feature a lustrous freshwater pearl, symbolising prosperity and good fortune. This style comes with rubber stoppers for extra protection.
Elevate your look with this classic piece.
Please Note: All semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls are unique, and may have slight variances in characteristics, shape and colour from the image displayed.
- Available in Silver
- Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plating
- 3 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Light weight
- Nickel Free
- Dimensions: Hoop - 12mm
- Pearl: Natural 12mm x 10mm
- Total Earring drop length: 27mm
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
Each piece of jewellery comes with a zip lock pouch and silver cleaning cloth in an Airtight pouch. Please store your jewellery in the pouch provided.
To remove tarnish, dirt, soap, natural oils from your skin, and anything else you might encounter through everyday wear.
- Use the dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
- Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in the Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
- Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
- Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
- Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.