Classic, effortless and refined the 'Maya Multi Earrings in Gold & Amazonite' feature Nicole Fendel's signature hammered petals and Amazonite in a chandelier formation.
Handcrafted in Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of pure 18K Gold to a Gold Vermeil thickness.
Made lightweight, Hypoallergenic and Nickel Free these earrings are designed to be worn everyday.
These earrings come as a pair with Fish Hooks and silicone earring backs.
Stone Properties : Amazonite is a soothing stone. It calms the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health. It soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear. Dispels negative energy, aggravation and blockages within the nervous system. Amazonite assists in manifesting universal love. It protects against electromagnetic pollution and absorbs microwaves.
- Available in Gold (pictured) and in Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plating and 18 Karat Yellow Gold Vermeil
- Plating: 3 micron plating for durability & E-coat for extra protection
- Weight : 8.74 grams (Don't worry about your earlobes as this style is sturdy yet lightweight )
- Thickness : 0.9mm
- Height : 40mm (from bottom of the hook to the bottom bead)
- Width : 26mm
- Gem : 3-3.5mm Amazonite
*All of Nicole Fendel's jewellery is Nickel Free.
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
Each piece of jewellery comes with a zip lock pouch and silver cleaning cloth in an Airtight pouch. Please store your jewellery in the pouch provided.
To remove tarnish, dirt, soap, natural oils from your skin, and anything else you might encounter through everyday wear.
- Use the dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
- Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in the Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
- Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
- Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
- Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.