The Althea is all in the detail. This feminine and intricate earring features delicate cutouts, teardrops, Nicole’s signature hammered finish and the sentiment ‘love’ engraved on the back of each earring.
- Sterling Silver Plating
- Sterling Silver hooks
- Cut-out design
- Hammered finish
- Earrings Total Drop Length: 45 mm (from the top of the hook)
- Earrings Total Width: 20mm (excludes hook)
- Engraving: ‘Love’
- Small Earring Style
NICOLE FENDEL VALENTINE’S DAY CAPSULE 17
Created with all the heart you have come to expect from Nicole Fendel, each piece from the 2017 Valentine’s Day Capsule was designed with love in mind.
The capsule features Nicole’s signature engraved sentiments, intricate cutout designs and hammered finish.
For that someone special, or a little gift from you to you, this capsule was made to be treasured forever.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.