The 'Cross Of The Earth Necklace in Gold' from Nicole Fendel is the perfect partner to the 'Cross Of The Earth Coin Huggie Earrings'. Featuring a fine chain and Cubic Zirconia this necklace is small enough to layer with other pendants, yet meaningful enough to wear alone.
The Cross of the Earth symbolises the four elements Air, Water, Earth and Fire. The Earth Symbolises stability, belonging and embodies the concept of Home.
- 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- 2 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Brass Base
- Nickel Free
- Chain Length: 40 cm (plus 5 cm extender)
- Charm Size: 14mm
- Stone : Cubic Zirconia
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
TIP FROM NICOLE : Please use a zip lock bag for storing your jewellery as this will minimise oxidation. Less contact with the elements means less tarnishing.
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.