This on-trend, petite coin huggie is filled with spiritual meaning. They are handcrafted and light weight huggies, are sold with rubber stoppers for extra protection.
Adorned with Amethyst and White Topaz semi-precious stones, each piece is made with 18k Yellow Gold or Silver Rhodium Plating on Brass.
January 20 - February 18
You are an extremely independent person. This allows you to be assertive in your everyday life. You are not one for going with the flow but rather like to delve into your originality. People love this about you and find that once you make up your mind, you stick to it. Your easy-going nature makes people drawn towards you, and is something those around you greatly admires.
- Available in Gold
- 18 Karat Yellow Gold, Silver Rhodium Plating on Brass
- 2.5 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Sterling Silver Posts
- Hoop Drop: 13mm
- Coin Size: 22mm
- Total Drop: 35mm
- Stone : Amethyst, White Topaz
Each piece of jewellery comes with a zip lock pouch and silver cleaning cloth in an Airtight pouch. Please store your jewellery in the pouch provided.
To remove tarnish, dirt, soap, natural oils from your skin, and anything else you might encounter through everyday wear.
- Use the dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
- Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in the Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
- Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
- Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
- Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.