The shape of this 'Easy Fit Contrast Panelled Cardigan' from Paula Ryan subtly pulls you in at the waist, then widens out to flatter the hips and thighs. Slightly longer at the back and the perfect length to wear with leggings or fitted skirts, this Merino cardigan is a great layering piece.
- Available in Black/White
PAULA RYAN Merino
The magic is in the fabric
- PAULA RYAN merino is a dual-spun merino/lycra yarn which is one of the highest qualities in the world.
- Contains 5% lycra to provide just the right amount of stretch, stability, and full memory retention.
- Certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards. These standards include; protecting animal welfare, preserving land health, protecting social welfare, chain or custody and credible certification.
- Soft and never scratchy.
- Unique ability to breathe.
- Pill-free, colourfast, anti-static qualities.
- Provides longevity. These garments will last up to 10 years if the care instructions are followed.
Sizing Notes: This style runs true to size: S=10, M=12, L=14, XL=16, 2XL=18, 3XL=20.
- Bust Circumference: S=85 M=91 L=97 XL=103 2XL=109 3XL=115
- Shoulder to Shoulder: S=33.6 M=35.4 L=37.2 XL=39 2XL=40.8 3XL=42.6
- Shoulder to Hem: S=71.8 M=72.6 L=73.4 XL=74.2 2XL=75 3XL=75.8
Fabric: 95% New Zealand Merino, 5% Lycra
Style No. 4230B